Lodge Reservations & Rates
From July 1st 2015, Whare Kea Lodge can be reserved for five night Exclusive Retreats.
- 1st July 2015 to 30th November 2015 NZ$12,500 + GST (5 night minimum hire)
- 1st December 2015 to 30th April 2016 NZ$15,500 + GST (5 night minimum hire)
Additional nights of accommodation are able to be reserved at NZ$2,500.00 + GST per night.
5 Night Exclusive Booking Policy: A non refundable deposit of 20% is required at the time of making your reservation. Full payment for the entire stay is required 60 days prior to arrival and is non refundable. We recommend travel insurance to cover you for any unforeseen changes to your travel plans.
The Lodge hire fee begins at 3pm on the day of arrival. The fee inclusions are as follows:
- All Lodge facilities-including accommodation for 12 guests in 6 bedrooms all with private en-suites.
- All guest bedrooms and guest areas have extensive lake & mountain views in an extremely private location.
- A professional Property Manager who will co-ordinate all your additional services on request.
- Linen and in room amenities.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Games room with billiard table.
- Massage therapy room.
- Drying room.
- Guest laundry.
- Outdoor spa pool.
- Housekeeping of the Lodge on the day of your departure.
On the day of departure you simply return all keys to the Property Manager and exit the Lodge prior to 11 am. (earlier arrival & later departure times will be via prior arrangement)
Additional services to add to your stay are extensive and unlimited. Coordinated by the Whare Kea Lodge Property Manager, quotations will be provided on your request. Please see Exclusively Whare Kea for more details on additions such as stocking the pantry prior to your arrival, odering a selection of beverages, housekeeping during your stay, professional Chefs and Wait Staff, nanny service, massage therapy, beauty treatments, helicopter flights, Lake Wanaka activity bookings and much more...
Please view our Media Release for more information about Whare Kea Lodge & Chalet and the return of the luxury lodge back to its original purpose - being available to groups for exclusive use.