The perfect exclusive venue
Whare Kea Lodge & Chalet can provide the perfect exclusive venue for small groups. Ideal for corporate retreats, incentive programmes, product launches, celebration events or small business meetings.
Whare Kea Lodge is nestled amidst 70 acres of private farmland within a location of unrivalled natural beauty directly on the shores of Lake Wanaka with the mountains of Mt Aspiring National Park as the backdrop.
With a number of intimate meeting and dining spaces indoors and out, Whare Kea offers luxury accommodation for up to 12 guests on site and can cater for special functions for up to 20 guests.
There is a myriad of passive and adventurous pursuits available from the doorstep of the Lodge making itinerary planning a dream.
Small groups may choose to arrive by a fleet of Harley Davidson motorcycles, vintage cars, land on Whare Kea’s front lawn by helicopter or even transfer by Tiger Moth aircraft on the adjacent landing strip!
The Whare Kea Chalet, accessible by helicopter, is an exclusive retreat complete with a dedicated mountain guide, service staff and delicious gourmet food. Available as the ultimate reward, the Chalet will be a once in a lifetime experience for many.
The Property Manager at Whare Kea has considerable experience in tailor-making exclusive retreat packages and daily itineraries that provide guests not only with the ultimate in comfort and service but leave them with tangible memories.
Exclusive Retreat Package
From July 2015, Whare Kea Lodge can be reserved for Exclusive Retreats.
- Nightly hire rate- NZ $4600 Inc. GST
- Minimum stay of 4 nights.
- You may stay less than 4 nights, but the minimum hire rate still applies.
Christmas hire rates from the 17th December 2016-7th January 2017 apply. Nightly hire rate of $5750 Inc. GST with a minimum stay of 7 nights required.
The Lodge hire fee begins at 3pm on the day of arrival. The fee inclusions are as follows:
- All Lodge facilities-including luxury accommodation for 12 guests in 6 bedrooms all with private en-suites.
- All guest bedrooms and guest areas have extensive lake & mountain views in an extremely private location.
- A professional Property Manager who will coordinate all your additional services on request.
- Linen and in-room amenities.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Games room with billiard table.
- Massage therapy room.
- Drying room.
- Guest laundry.
- Outdoor spa pool.
- Housekeeping of the Lodge on the day of your departure.
On the day of departure, you simply return all keys to the Property Manager and exit the Lodge prior to 11 am. (earlier arrival & later departure times will be via prior arrangement)
Additional services to add to your stay are extensive and unlimited. Coordinated by the Whare Kea Lodge Property Manager, quotations will be provided on your request. The following are a few of our suggestions.
- Stock the pantry prior to your arrival.
- Order a selection of beverages.
- Provide housekeeping services during your stay.
- Have award-winning Chefs provide breakfast, lunch and or dinner service.
- Professional Waitstaff.
- Nanny service.
- Massage therapy.
- Beauty Treatments
- Yoga & Stretch classes.
- Cooking Classes.
- Private limousine or helicopter transfers from Queenstown International airport
- Helicopter flights to/from the Whare Kea private Helipad landing area.
- Guided Fly Fishing.
- Golf tee off times at award-winning locations.
- Mountaineering guiding services.
- Private Wine Tour of the Central Otago vineyards.
- Local guides for day treks into Mt Aspiring National Park.
- Lake Wanaka water activities.
- Overnight or day excursions to the Whare Kea Chalet
- Scenic flights to magical Milford Sound.
- Romantic picnics at a private hidden location.
To enquire and to receive a quote specific to your requirements please contact us.
Exclusive Booking Policy: A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required at the time of making your reservation. Full payment for the entire stay is required 60 days prior to arrival and is non-refundable. We recommend travel insurance to cover you for any unforeseen changes to your travel plans.