Lodge Reservations & Rates
Sitting above the shores of Lake Wanaka, Whare Kea provides luxury holiday home accommodation for groups up to 12 wishing to soak up the splendour of the area in a private location. Our fully equipped kitchen allows guests to self-cater but chef services can be provided on request along with unlimited additional services, allowing us to tailor make exclusive retreats for each group.
- Nightly hire rate for 0 – 6 guests: NZ $3800 Inc. GST
- Nightly hire rate for 7 – 12 guests: NZ $4600 Inc. GST
- 4 nights minimum stay required *
- You may stay less than the minimum night, but the minimum hire rate still applies.
Exclusive Booking Policy: A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required at the time of making your reservation. Full payment for the entire stay is required 60 days prior to arrival and is non-refundable. We recommend travel insurance to cover you for any unforeseen changes to your travel plans.
A credit card surcharge of 3% applies to all payments made by credit card.
The Lodge hire fee begins at 3 pm on the day of arrival. The fee inclusions are as follows:
- All Lodge facilities-including luxury accommodation for 12 guests in 6 bedrooms all with private en-suites.
- All guest bedrooms and guest areas have extensive lake & mountain views in an extremely private location.
- A professional Property Manager who will coordinate all your additional services on request.
- Linen and in-room amenities.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Games room with billiard table.
- Massage therapy room.
- Drying room.
- Guest laundry.
- Outdoor spa pool.
- Helipad access
- Housekeeping on the day of your departure.
On the day of departure, you simply return all keys to the Property Manager and depart prior to 11 am. (earlier arrival & later departure times will be via prior arrangement)
Additional services to add to your stay are extensive and unlimited. Coordinated by the Whare Kea Lodge Property Manager, quotations will be provided on your request. Please see Exclusively Whare Kea for more details on additions such as stocking the pantry prior to your arrival, ordering a selection of beverages, housekeeping during your stay, professional Chefs and Waitstaff, nanny service, massage therapy, beauty treatments, helicopter flights, Lake Wanaka activity bookings and much more…